Started the day early with Arrow Tool needing a quote and availability asap. It was unusual merchandise and the order kept changing, so it took quite a bit of time back and forth between the customer, me, and the vendor. But the quote is done, and I need to follow up tomorrow to see if we get the order.

I also followed up with Hometown on his pending filter order. He’s in a catch 22 not having enough business to use up the case of filters as it’s packaged, but not wanting to turn down rentals on the unit he’s already purchased. I think he’s going to call around and see if he can find a single filter from some distributor somewhere even if he has to pay more for the filter.

Of course, I confirmed my appoint tomorrow with Frank at Ahern’s and drove to S. Nevada.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: